8-th International Conference for agricultural producers and suppliers of agricultural
inputs and services meant for agricultural producers, farm land investors, inputs manufacturers, dealers and distributors, financiers, insurers, agribusiness investors, policy makers.
We believe the 2016 Conference will stimulate the exchange of news and new ideas, establish new business contacts, and contribute to better corporate strategies and government decisions.
Main Conference topics (tentative):
- World agricultural and food markets: situation and outlook
Era of biofuels and strongly growing Chinese demand has ended. What's next?
- Russian agricultural and food markets: situation and outlook
Second half of the marketing season: is price decline inevitable?
Effect of devaluation and counter - sanctions goes flat-out: where are new growth drivers?
- Preliminary estimates of crop production margins 2016/17 and prospects for 2017/18. Benchmarking with key world competitors
Some descending of ruble 2016/17 profitability: "first call"?
- Restructuring of mechanism and tools of domestic farm support. Cutting number of subsidies from 52 to 7.
Round table of representatives of the government, farmers, financiers.
- "Smart and precision farming": continuation of endless topic
New practical solutions for agriculture and agribusiness from the leading world and domestic input supply brands.
- Situation and outlook on the domestic agricultural land and real estate markets
Explosive developments on the domestic land and real estate markets cause deep changes of domestic ag landscapes. What's next?
The materials of the previous conference «Where the Margin Is 2016»:
Press release 29.01.2016 (*.doc, 73 Кб).
Materials of the previous conferences "Where the margin is"
Union of Russian Agribusiness Associations ASSAGROS