Among the invited and confirmed experts:
- Evgeniy Gromyko, first deputy Minister, Russian Ministry of agriculture (principal agreement on speech)
- Sergey Levin, deputy Minister, Russian Ministry of agriculture (principal agreement on speech)
- Matt Ammermann, Commodity Risk Manager- Vice President Eastern Europe / Black Sea Region - INTL FCStone Inc.
- Sergey Balan, President, National union of agricultural exporters
- Artyom Belov, Executive director, National Union of milk producers
- Andrey Bodin, Chairman, Russian sugar union
- Karen Brawn, Global Agriculture Markets Columnist for Thomson Reuters (Reuters News)
- Howard Dahl, President, Amity Technology, Ltd
- Pavel Grudinin, Director, Sovkhoz imeni Lenina
- Dan Hogdson, President and CEO, FarmQA Inc.
- Igor Kaluzhskiy, Executive director, Russian Association of fertilizer producers
- Sergey Korolev, President, National Union of vegetables producers
- Yuri Kovalev, general director, National union of pig producers
- Dmitry Rylko, general director, IKAR LLC
- Victor Semenov, Founder of Belaya Dacha Group /Chairman, Agribusiness committee of the Russian Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Mikhail Loktionov, Head of agrichem services, EuroChem Group AG
- Eugenia Uvarkina, Chairwoman, Agroindustrial complex Commission, Public Council by the President; CEO, GK TRIO
As usual, among the 2016 Conference speakers are to be:
- Key industry financiers and investors
- Technological leaders
- Reps of leading domestic agricultural and agribusiness companies
- High ranking reps of key state regulatory and ag policies agencies
During all the conference lifetime the IKAR team of analysts will be available for informal talks on various vertical commodity markets, such as grains, oilseeds, sugar, meats and dairy.
Materials of the previous conferences "Where the margin is"
Union of Russian Agribusiness Associations ASSAGROS