IKAR in Mass and Industry Media
IKAR invites on 6 September in Moscow at the XXIV International Conference Black Sea Grain and Oilseeds 2018/19
The conference will be held in Moscow at the Azimut Moscow Olympic hotel on 06 September 2018.
The macroeconomic situation, the government regulation of the grain market
- The macroeconomics: risks, challenges, predictions
- Budgetary support 2018
- The state and grain market in the 2018/19 season – «New» and «traditional» programs of state intervention, export policy, taxation news
Russia and the Black Sea region: crop reduction - increased competition
- World trade wars in the field of food - consequences for the Russian agro-industrial complex
- The situation in the world grain and oilseed markets - reduction of stocks and rising prices?
- Black Sea grain: results of the previous season and trends of the new season.
- What to expect from Russian competitors on the world market?
- Sergey Levin, Deputy Minister (Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation)
- Andrei Klepach, Deputy Chairman (chief economist), «Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs (Vnesheconombank)»
- Dan Basse, President of AgResource (USA)
- Viktor Aslanov, Director of the research office «Grain&Oilseeds» (Kazakhstan)
- Sergey Feofilov, General Director of UkrAgroConsult (Ukraine)
- Kaveh Zargaran, Secretary General of the Federation of Iranian Food Associations
- Dmitry Rylko, General Director, IKAR
- Vladimir Petrichenko, General Director, ProZerno
- Irina Sarycheva, Customer Care and Technical Governance Manager, Department of Agro-industrial complex, SGS Vostok limited
- Arkadiy Zlochevskiy, President, Russian Grain Union
- Alexander Korbut, Vice-President, Russian Grain Union
See more details on the conference website http://ikar.ru/conference/eng
Condition of participation
IKAR (Institute for Agricultural Market Studies): +7 (495) 232-90-07;
Russian Grain Union: +7 (495) 607-82-85, +7 (499) 975-53-57;
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
All viewing: 178
IKAR is a member of International research project Agri Benchmark from May 2010