The conference will be adressed by leading specialists from Brazil, Germany, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and United Kingdom.
- Elena Bandura, Deputy Director of the Trade Policy Department of the Secretariat of the Customs Union;
- Dr. Peter Baron, Executive Director of the International Sugar Organization (ISO);
- Andrey Bodin, Executive Director of the Association of Sugar Producers of the Customs Union;
- Sergey Gudoshnikov, Economist of the International Sugar Organization (ISO);
- Dr. Thomas Kirchberg, Member of the Board of Sudzucker AG, Germany;
- Dr. Alexander Koss, Chairman of the Union of Sugar Producers of Moldova;
- Andrey Kushnirenko, Director of the Economic Department of the Executive Committee of the CIS;
- Samir Osmonaliev, Head of agro-industrial department of Kyrgyzstan government (Kyrgyzstan);
- Dr. Plinio Nastari, President Datagro Consulting Ltd., Brazil;
- Martin Todd, General Director of the LMC International, UK;
- Dr. Klaus Schumacher, Group Vice President of Nordzucker AG, Germany;
- Igor Shytsky, General Director of GK "Techinservice", Ukraine;
- Farkhod Kurbanov, General Director of Grain Company Sugd LLC (Tajikistan);
- Alain Jeanroy, General Director, Confйdйration Gйnйrale Des Planteurs de Betteraves – CGB (France);
- Walter Mayer, CEO PROGIS Software GmbH (Austria);
- Nikolay Sorokin, Ministry of Agriculture of Russian Federation;
- Yuriy Zayets, Chairman of Board of Directors of ICK Group (Ukraine).
The list of presentation includes:
- The CIS free trade agreement - what is new?
- The prospects of sugar markets of the Customs Union countries
- Import demamd of the CIS countries in Asia
- Ukraine in the CIS sugar balance
- CIS countries' importance in the world`s sugar economy
- Cane versus beet sugar
- The future of sugar in the EU
The round table will be focused on the diversification of sugar beet processing - from sugar to biofuels and biogas.